Give your employees enjoyable experiences — not just technology and IT support.
We believe your workplace support experience should be personal, enabling you to work the way you want, with access to technologies that help you do more, without disruptions. No tedious tasks, no waiting in line, no boring tickets — just innovative use of technology that makes the IT support experience easy, fast and engaging.
DXC Support Services makes this a reality in hundreds of Fortune 500 companies around the world. Your employees can choose from a suite of support options and get the help they need from whichever channel they like, because choice means empowerment.
DXC Technology offers a full range of support services for your employees.
Experience the next generation of support, which leverages the latest artificial intelligence (AI), analytics and proactive processes to eliminate issues before they impact your employees. DXC powers virtual assistants and self-service portals; it also monitors the systems and devices that keep your workforce productive.
- Proactive Services: These use a digital automation service that monitors systems and devices to eliminate the need for support altogether.
- DXC MyWork Portal: This delivers self-service options that go beyond just answers and adapt to user needs via embedded intelligent analytics and bot automation that matches information and action to the individual employee’s needs.
- Virtual Agent: Right in your Skype contact list, at your fingertips, this 24/7 personal assistant helps you with any IT need. It uses AI to interact with employees and solve problems.
Talk or chat with our agents for fast, personalized interactions, or get help from the online portal with easy-to-use self-service assistance. We can help you reduce overall costs to support employees while also providing a better support experience that maintains high first-contact resolution, user satisfaction and service levels.
Offer your employees many custom options to address their support needs. Get instant access to the skills needed to resolve today’s complex hardware and software issues. Whether managing deployments, migrations, installs and moves or consumer-like services for employees, DXC offers many innovative options that let your employees get help when they need it.
- Instant Support Spot: Use video conferencing technology for face-to-face support in a convenient, onsite spot that includes the IT locker system to provide new, replacement or loaner devices.
- IT Vending Solutions: Receive instant access to new or replacement equipment and accessories with vending solutions that also track disbursements, billing and inventory.
- Walk-in Support Center: Set up a convenient retail-like space for user support, education and information with a back-office space for repairs.
- On-site support: Get service for infrastructure platforms, user devices, and software configuration that also provides technical guidance, support, and troubleshooting for issues outside the standard support model.
Visit our offering sites above for additional information, offering overviews, videos and more.